You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm
Alexis arriving in Yamato city, it had been a while since he was last in the city. The loud cars and crowded city was not what Alexis really enjoyed. The main reason he was here was to grab a bite to eat, he had overheard some people saying a restaurant named Asanebo, prepared the best gourmet fish. It wasn't Alexis favorite dish but he had to try some of this food. He arrived to the restaurant, entering the building. He was then greeted by a female waitress saying "Good afternoon sir, table for one?". Alexis nodded his head, and he was directed to a table, the waitress said "Nice contacts you have there, Red eyes are a thing now a days?". Alexis just looked at her with a blank face, nodding, not exactly paying to much attention to what she said. He then pointed at a nearby family having some gourmet fish, saying very silently "I would like some gourmet fish". He waited there with a blank face for his food to arrive

2Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:12 pm
Walking along the busy streets looking for someplace to get some food Tetsu detects something interesting. Approaching Asanebo he was greeted by the greeter he had grown accustomed to bows and uses the line the he had hear a hundred times but this time with a surprising twist "Good afternoon sir. I am sorry but your normal table is taken today." Blinking a few times to get his thoughts in order Tetsu responds with "One near by it will have to do. Thank you" The greeter simply nods and lead the way past a busy crowd to seat him at a table next to a foreigner. Looking to the familiar waiter that was already approaching, he turns him around with a simple smile and a calm nod. He had done this so many times the staff knew his orders just as well as he did.

Settling into his new table and takes measure of the man that off to the side. Projecting his calm and polite voice to the man he says "You don't appear to be from around here. Welcome to Japan" Giving the stranger some time to realise who was talking to him he continues with "So what business might a Quincy have in Tokyo?"

3Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:27 pm
"You don't appear to be from around here. Welcome to Japan". Alexis had snapped out his day dream and looked over to the where the voice came from. A young kid with white hair and purple eyes, he also noticed the boys uniform. Alexis nodded towards the kid. He then took out his little book he always carries to kill time. As he was reading he head the kids voice once again this time saying said "So what business might a Quincy have in Tokyo?". He looked back at the kid with a serious look this time, saying "How do you know what I am?". He looked over to the kid sizing him up and down. "I know you're not a Quincy or a Shinigami and diffinetely not a hollow". Alexis stood up facing the kid, looking down at him with a pretty upset face. The female waitress then came by saying "Here sir, there is your gourmet, Enjoy~". The waitress coming by and interrupting him, made Alexis regain his composure, he knew a calmer mindset is better than a furious one. Alexis stayed his ground with his guard up ready to fight if need be. He then said "Shouldn't young kids like you be at school?". Alexis is upset that someone here knew his true identity

4Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm
Smiling to the waitress as she passed by, Tetsu then returned his relaxed gaze back to the man he was talking with. Non chalantly like he had heard that line a hundred times before Tetsu uses the same line he gave each time. " I graduated from school a couple of years ago, something about being gifted." Sniffing the air as the smell from the table over reaches him; he starts to look for the waiter with his crab. Continuing with his original tone"You at least have good taste coming here, they serve great food. My personal favorite is the crab, but nothing here ever disappoints.". As the waitress sets down his dish, he again smiles and nods friendly his thanks."As to how I know what you are, it was part guess, part knowledge, part skill. Your accent is similar to another two Quincy i have met before. You are human with a very noticeable Spirit pressure, and finally i am starting to grow used to what Quincy "feel" like. " Saying a silent prayer before getting ready to begin eating his meal, he calmly goes to work on the crab.

5Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm
Alexis was sort of annoyed by the nonchalant speaking and actions the boy was giving off. as the boy spoke " I graduated from school a couple of years ago, something about being gifted.". Alexis began to let his guard down and the tension had slowly died off. Alexis had mutual respect towards other genius level beings, and he also felt the boys high level of skill, it surpassed his but did not fear the boy. He sat back down on his chair facing his gourmet fish dish. He wanted to eat it before it got cold. "You at least have good taste coming here, they serve great food. My personal favorite is the crab, but nothing here ever disappoints.". Alexis looked over to the boy "Oh really?, That's what I've been hearing for the most part. ". The boy then continued with ""As to how I know what you are, it was part guess, part knowledge, part skill. Your accent is similar to another two Quincy i have met before. You are human with a very noticeable Spirit pressure, and finally i am starting to grow used to what Quincy "feel" like. ". He then replied with "Don't worry about it, I respect genius's like me, What is your name?". After saying that, he made sure to put a napkin on his neck and his lap. He hates to get his cloths dirty, Alexis eats very elegantly being taught by his mother. he took a bite of the gourmet fish, he felt the delicious taste in his mouth, the spice on the fish gave it a great after taste. As he drank the tea right after. The warm sensations of the tea, made him love the fish even more.

6Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 pm
Seeing that his acquaintance was finally relaxing in his company bode well, and he even ate properly; eating elegantly was a good sign of being raised well, and that often lead to a strong mind. "What is your name?" The kid smiled and said "Around here i am Tetsu, but ells where you can call me Paladin, your choice which to use of course." He obviously thought himself some kind of crusader or knight, but was uncomfortable with people he knew knowing it.

He did not speak again until he had finished apart of the crab he was working on. Several audible pops later he speaks again "So what brings a man like your self to Japan, Mr ..." pauses Tetsu, obviously fishing for his friends name "Besides the fine food of course. I doubt you came all the way from, Germany is it? Just to try a restaurant's food.

7Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 pm
As he heard the boys name, Alexis kept eating his fish, and he was done chewing, then cleaned his mouth with the napkin on his lap. "Nice to meet you Tetsu, its a short and easy name". Alexis continued eating after that, Tetsu speaking again "So what brings a man like your self to Japan, Mr ...Besides the fine food of course. I doubt you came all the way from, Germany is it? Just to try a restaurant's food.". Alexis looking at Tetsu with a blank face, as he was about to talk, there was a pause "................Of course I would come here for the food, ha". Alexis gave a small chuckle like he gave the best joke in the world. Before continuing his meal, he called over the young female waitress and said "Can you get me some crab, just like his" Pointing towards Tetsu's dish. He once again looked at Tetsu, my name is "Alexis Etrama, as you already know a Quincy, what are you by the way?" Alexis continuing to eat his meal

8Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 pm
"Nice to meet you Tetsu, its a short and easy name" It was nice that his friend had both class and could be discreet. "Of course I would come here for the food, ha" And tight lipped it seemed, but Tetsu never really expected to get information that easily, especially so much on the fly. Finishing up his meal he says before rising "Alexis is a good name, but i am not familiar with Etrama. See you around town if you stick around for a while. Standing up and pushing in his chair he says one last thing before leaving to pay for his meal " As for what i am? You can think of me as a friend."

As he walks outside and along the side of the building Tetsu gives one last wave to his friend through the window before vanishing into the crowded streets. [exit thread]

9Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 pm
The waitress bring him his crab, Alexis puts his fish plate aside and begins eating his crab. "Alexis is a good name, but i am not familiar with Etrama. See you around town if you stick around for a while". Alexis just nods at the young boy, as to saying yes, of course. Alexis loves the crab that the waitress brought it was delicious. "As for what i am? You can think of me as a friend.". It made Alexis sort of upset that the boy didn't clarify what he was. The boy was so interested in asking questions about Alexis, and answered them with kindness. Watching the boy wave at him through the window he just watched him, sort of angry at the boy. "Friend....? Ha...What a joke." . As he finished the crab, he cleaned his hands and wiped his mouth. Walks over to the counter paying for his meal. As he walked outside the restaurant, he was very satisfied with the food here. As he looked around the block watching the cars and crowd of people crossing the streets. "Haha, he really had the nerve to say friend, without saying what he was....what a joke". Alexis using Hirenkyaku, he completely vanishing.

-Exits thread-

10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum