You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guest 

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am
After all he's been through recently the only thing he really can be is a Quincy. I think this would explain why he was always able to gather and use reiatsu so easily after a while. For a while though, I thought he was a Quincy, Shinigami, and Hollow Combination. This though would have broken all the rules of Soul Society since he's already pretty powerful enough without his mask. I guess you could sort of call him one when he was using it since he did fall into the area of being a Vizard then.

All I have to say is that Mrs. Kuosaki must have had a terrible time deciding what to do with her son cause of her family's job to kill hollows. I really hope this does something nice and goes back not only into his parents' past, but the past of Tatsuki who boxed with him as a child. It would help make things a bit better for the manga because for the longest time she's been able to see spirits to an extent and has never really joined their team. Maybe it would hopefully explain more as to why he never associated with many people.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum