You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alaric Herrman 

Alaric Herrman
3rd Batallion General

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 am
Alaric sat at a table with many books around him. Most people would assume that he would be a keeper of books by how many books were around him. Oddly enough he was not that, nor was he actually writing in them. Alaric was looking over past battles that were recorded in history. Studying was just a past time Alaric did all the time. It oddly enough reminded him of his dead father. His white uniform he tried to wear when he was on duty glimmered in the light. Making other Quincy look at him with confusion. He was at the 'bar' of the place, yet he was still in uniform.

For Alaric just the chatter of the local Quincy made him feel more at ease. It allowed him to remind him that he still human that likes conversations. Flipping the page he noticed that one of the pages was about Shinigami and what they did. Unfortunately the book was lacking in information. Sighing Al put the book to the side and picked up another book. Another Quincy came up to Al and ask "Can I get something for you to drink General?" Alaric looked up from the book he was reading. He smiled at the person talking to him, "I would love some water." He said in his calm and collected voice. The Quincy quickly ran off and brought back his water.

Taking a sip from it, he went back to the book he was in. More information about Quincy formations, and tactics. Alaric could clearly see this was going no where fast. Putting the book down he proceeded to pick up another one. Just simply sipping on his water as he waited for something to happen. He slowly read the book realizing it was one he already read. 'Great now I am rereading books again.' He looked back at the crowed of people in the room. 'Why is everyone so stiff' He thinks to himself as he takes a full drink from his glass.

2Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm
Walks inside the Die Weinerei a very popular bar inside the Quincy stronghold. As he walked in the atmosphere seemed a little heavy, he had no idea why. Failing to find a good spot to read he had come to the bar to scope it out if it had any good places to read. Feeling the atmosphere of the bar didn't seem to good, everyone seemed to be focused on one guy inside. He looked over to the guy everyone was looking at. He had red long hair, you can notice it a mile away. Alexis noticed the man had been reading some books. Since he arrived to the stronghold, he hadn't seen any of the Quincy's read any books. To Alexis the Quincy's here seemed a little unintelligent and relied mostly on their brute force and egos. Alexis amazed to see a Quincy reader he became was interested in what kind of books he was reading.

As he walked straight towards the man, everyone's atmosphere became intense. He noticed people looking at him and whispering as he walked over. He had no idea why, as he got to the seat next to the man. He looked over nodded towards him saying "Hello, My name is Alexis Etrama. I couldn't help but notice the books. Do you like to read?" As Alexis observed him closer, the man had longer arms than a normal person and the man looked smarter than the average. It looked like someone Alexis can talk to. Alexis feeling a sort of chill, he noticed everyone looking at them, trying to hear their conversation. Alexis had no idea why.

3Alaric Herrman 

Alaric Herrman
3rd Batallion General

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Alaric noticed the new person walk into the bar. He looked familiar like he was suppose to remember who he was, but as of right now the name alluded him. Alaric shrugged it off, he was still 'new' to his position and no one should expect him to remember everyone's name right? At least he hoped so.

Alaric was surprised when the new Quincy came up to him and sat down. Most people just kept their distance from him, afraid he was going to give them orders. Or do some ordain task to them. Alaric rarely did that though. Unless the person got on his nerves. Which was most of the time. The person came up and greeted him "Hello, My name is Alexis Etrama." That was a familiar name. 'Right' Alaric thought 'he is the major for the first battalion.'

"Alaric Herrmann, General of the 3rd Division. I do enjoy reading in my off time."
The room got dangerously quiet as he spoke. His stern and collected voice was quiet, but loud enough for everyone to hear him. This was getting out of hand. The chatters soon picked up again in due time, why was everyone expecting him to snap at someone.

He stared at the person who just came up to him, he felt the urge that he need to start small talk. Alas small talk was something that Alaric was not found of. Due to the fact it was a waste of time. "I oddly enough do not read for enjoyment, I only read to study and to advance my skills in the hunts I take place in." He voice did not waver at all and he thought to himself that he was being to forceful with his voice. Hopefully the person did not scamper off like the rest around this place.

4Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm
"Alaric Herrmann, General of the 3rd Division. I do enjoy reading in my off time."

Suddenly, the bar went silent. It was a very awkward moment. Alexis looked over and everyone was staring at them waiting for something to happen. Alexis turned back at Alaric, and the silence went away. After the awkward silence was over, Alaric continued his small talk.

"I oddly enough do not read for enjoyment, I only read to study and to advance my skills in the hunts I take place in."

Alexis impressed that the Alaric was the third general of the military. Alexis thought about it carefully and found out that was the reason the atmosphere was really heavy in here. Everyone in here might have thought it was to casual to walk up to a general. Alexis being the Major of the First Battalion, and under the command of the Leader of the stronghold. Alexis stood up form his chair and politely bowed to Alaric saying, "I am sorry, I did not know your status, Let me introduce myself once more. I am Alexis Etrama, First Battalion Major." He held the bow until he had finished his sentence. He sat back down on the chair, calling over the bartender and asking for a cup of water.

As the bartender brought his water over , Alexis said "Thank you, sir".Looking over to Alaric once again and saying "Hmm..I do try to make my readings more study like but It became a habit of just doing it for enjoyment".

5Alaric Herrman 

Alaric Herrman
3rd Batallion General

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm
Alaric sighed as Alexis did the bowing thing that everyone seemed to do to him. He was actually getting tired of everyone bowing to him when he walks through the halls, he was hunter like everyone. He earned his rank, just like everyone else. He did not see the point to bowing to him. He bowed to Fenrir, but that was the emperor and the lead hunter demanded respect. If he wanted it or not.

Wiping the small frown off his face he replied, "At ease Alexis, there is no need to be so uptight in a bar. We are all just hunters here, relaxing." As soon as he said that the atmosphere in the bar seemed to lighten up a little bit. 'Was that really all I needed to say?' Al thought to himself.

"Don't worry about bowing to me either, I am not one for formalities. Unless time is demanding it." He said in his calm voice. He was glad that he was going back to casual talk after he got his water. "I do enjoy reading something that are not for studying." Pulling out a magazine out of his uniform it was a local gun magazine he bought when he was out to patrol.

"I don't get to read it often." He said as he puts it away, "To many other things to read that are important." Taking a sip out of his water, he realized that this is probably the most he has spoken in a good while. "What do you read on your past time?"

6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum