Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 pm
Derp

Last edited by Marxus on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 19 times in total

2Kyo 

Kyo

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm
50 meters

No I dont think so. Shorten that.

Marxus focuses spiritual energy onto his hands and 3 ghostly dragons heads will snake up the arms and coil around them so that there is 1 dragon head on top of the user's arm, and to underneath the arms at Marxus left and right. All the dragon's mouths are open and together focus on one concentrated spiritual ball that centers in the middle of Marxus' that he will blast outwards at his target.

Power? Strength? How fast it shoots? How do you dodge? What can dispel it? A couple of the things you need to fix.

3Kyo 

Kyo

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm
While Neo Slytherin is active, Marxus' spiritual energy is raised to extraordinary levels. If Marxus has Equinox activated while Neo Slytherin is activated at the same time, then Marxus' skill level in Zanjutsu is raised by 1 rank.

So this can only be used to strengthen your first Power Object? Then you cant app abilities for your second. If you want the second one to have attacks. You need to put in that section what it can do.

4Marxus 

Marxus

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 pm
Yeah Kyo I looked at the the description of other Adept Estruendo spells and their distance is larger than mine at Adept level
Bala Aluvión:

Serpent Canon already tells them how strong the technique is. It's as strong as an adept technique. I don't seen any reason why I need to show people the faults of my techniques like how to dispel or dodge Serpent Canon. Serpent Canon is pretty straight forward, it's a ball of spiritual energy coming right at the target. There really isn't anything much to it

5Kyo 

Kyo

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 pm
Yes you need some way for someone to be able to destroy it if they take it head on and ill allow the distance. However how large is the cannon blast of energy like diameters and such.

6Marxus 

Marxus

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm
Edited

7Kyo 

Kyo

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 am
Approved^>^

8Marxus 

Marxus

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am
Added first Power Object's True Form: Duo Equinox and technique Blue Crimson

9Marxus 

Marxus

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am
BUMP

10Marxus 

Marxus

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 am
Edited

11Soul the Overseer 

Soul the Overseer
The Overseer of Execution.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 am
The member 'Marxus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Coin' :
Thomas, Marxus(Technique Registration) Tails10

12Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 pm
When Equinox's coin flip is heads it's called Acheron the fire sword; When Equinox's coin flip is tails it's called Excalibur.

I don't understand how this coin flip will be decided? Will you be the one choosing it?

When it makes contact with an object, Acheron will cause a small scale explosion(2 meters maximum) to occur upon impact if the user so choses. The explosion is powerful enough to send a foe flying backwards away from him that is either at Marxus' skill level of lower back 5 meters

I don't really like this, there has to be a limit to it. Being a passive there won't be a limit to it, which means you can swing this at will, forcing the enemy to back off everytime

13Marxus 

Marxus

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:12 pm
No on Execution you can do a forum coin flip, which is essentially a bot doing a coin flip(as tested in my earlier response). My weapon will be based on the result of the forum coin flip.

But other than that, edited

14Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Marxus' strength is increased by 1 level but his speed is decreased by 1 level.

Excalibur is a sword that lacks power but excels in speed that is 1 level higher than Marxus' current speed level. The trade off is while Excalibur is activated, Marxus' power is dropped by 1 level.

One last thing, Please specify this. Is this based on Weaponry? & Movement?

15Marxus 

Marxus

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 pm
Ok edited

16Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm
While Acheron is activated the user also gains 50% resistance to fire based attacks that is equal to his bond's rank in power or lower, a fire based attack that is 1 rank higher than the user will gain a 25% resistance, any higher ranked fire based attacks will hit Marxus without any resistance

I would have approved but this sort of took me back. I am still unsure how I can nerf it for you. This is also kinda to much, You are Master Rank, and you get 50% reduction. then that means everything lower than Master rank is basically 0% damage. SO will hold my approval for now, and see what the other Mods say

17Marxus 

Marxus

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm
BUMP

18Marxus 

Marxus

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 am
BUMP

19Kyo 

Kyo

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:40 pm
Approved