You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am
On a bench outside one of Japan's most renown universities sat Tetsu. In his normal outfit Tetsu might be mistaken for a student here if one didn't look to much at him. Despite being a few years younger than some of new students and his cloths being a bit off he would fit right in. A couple years ago when he had just graduated from high school he been invited to attend this very university, but that was before his eyes were open to the real workings of the world.

Today was not a day of learning for Tetsu. He was here for different reasons entirely. First and foremost was always to find and kill hallows, protecting the unenlightened people here today. After glancing around discreetly to ensure now hallows were about; none like normal, they tended to avoid him now a days, he started on his second goal. Finding any Quincy had proven difficult sense he had started looking for them in the past couple of days. All he had to go on was what he noticed from the other two he had met some weeks earlier, they had green spirit threads. Closing his eyes and focusing on the Reiraku of every one around him. After opening his eyes thousands of ribbons led to all the people in a hefty radious, and then began to look through them looking for green ones. This may take a while.

Tech used:

2Guest 

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm
Fenrir shut the small manila folder, sliding it gently into one of the many pockets hidden inside his double breasted Jacket before turning his attention back to the pale man before him. "Excellent work, Ryūken. I knew you were good, but two months ahead of schedule? Even for you, that's impressive. I look forward to exploring the new compound with you upon completion." Ryūken Ishida. To be honest, Fenrir had never liked the idea of incorporating any of the Quincy clan survivors that were left into the Vandenreich, but he had no real choice in the matter. He needed a Japanese headquarters established, and there was no better man for the job.

"Thank you sir. Now, as for the funds?" Ryūken replied in a cold, businesslike manner. Exactly the reaction Fenrir had expected. The man was an infamously greedy man, whose only real concern was for his bank account. "Of course, they'll be cleared and transferred to you immediately. Twelve million should be more than enou-" Fenrir's train of thought was cut off by the slightest of changes in the air around him. Someone was performing a technique that was interfering with the Reishi composition around them. A Shinigami, perhaps? They couldn't be aware of his presence though? There was no way they could be. He had been too subtle with his movements for them to possibly have found him.

"I take it you felt that?" "Of course I did. Go. I'll handle this." Fenrir barked, shutting his eyes. he had to identify this potential threat and deal with it. Gewinde was too sloppy. He knew whoever this was had to have Reishi, and he'd be able to find them far faster if he used a more efficient technique. Wahrenhumg. The perfect technique for this occasion. He would find this individual and deal with them before they could retreat with news of his presence.

Fenrir's eyes slammed shut, and a sonar like image began to form in his mind. There was no flames of Reishi yet, however, except for those of Ryūken and himself. Wait. There! Outside of a massive building a few hundred metres to Fenrir's left sat a considerably massive source of spiritual pressure. Captain level. Whoever it was, they had to be talented enough to find him, surely. He would have to handle this first. Identify the potential threat and eliminate it if it existed.

Fenrir remained perfectly motionless as his eyes opened, moving slightly to his left and locking onto the structure from his minds eye. A hospital or a university, from the looks of it. Still, it didn't matter what it was, he still had to go analyse the situation. A single large flat disk of Reishi formed beneath Fenrir's feet, lifting him into the air before darting off in the direction of this building. Time to meet the mystery man.

Landing on the rooftop above the courtyard softly, the disk evaporated, and Fenrir was left overlooking the scene. It was clear from this proximity who it was. A small, student looking fellow with short white hair. A captain in a Gigai perhaps? Or could it be another Quincy? No. It didn't feel like the spiritual pressure of a Quincy. It was more... hollow like. But Arrancar didn't use Gigai, and this man had no mask or hole. Something wasn't right with this picture. This man was an anomaly, something he had never seen before. He had to figure out what he was. Still, he couldn't exactly waltz down and introduce himself. He'd have to observe him until he was noticed. How the man reacted would answer most of his questions for him.
Wahrenhumg:
Datenträger Aufzug:

3Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm
After sifting through hundreds of the white and boring ribbons for a while as classes began and the students cleared out the movement of a green ribbon finally caught his eye. What luck to finally find one after searching for so long. Green seemed to be rather hard to find, but hopefully it would lead him to a Quincy; or was that the red ribbons? He would be very annoyed if he ran into some more Shinigami, the last group were very rude to say the least.

After tracking the green ribbon for a while, boy it moved quickly, it came to rest on top of a building near by. So they detected my sensory technique, i will have to remember that in the future. Tetsu mused to himself. The ribbon obviously was wary of him by the distance he kept; so while looking to the hiding place Tetsu beckoned for his watcher to join him on the otherwise vacant bench. Best to have their conversation with people around so that a trap was less likely and on more friendly terms. Both for himself and his new "friend".

4Guest 

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:04 pm
It didn't take long for the unidentified man to notice Fenrir's presence. It seems that he had at least a basic level of perception to notice his presence, which only confirmed Fenrir's belief that the technique came from him. Still, what he hadn't expected was the man to beckon him to come closer. How... unusual. Jumping from the rooftop, Fenrir walked down the air as through it were a flight of stairs, creating small platforms under his feet with every step by careful use of Datenträger Aufzug, until he reached the courtyard. It was reasonably sized, enough to give him a decent amount of room to work in if a fight broke out. Still, it wasn't wise to have a fight of the level someone of Fenrir's caliber would create in such a public setting, too many casualities. Perhaps that was what the man was betting on, or perhaps he didn't care.

Approaching the bench in an orderly manner, Fenrir stood five feet away from the man, his arms at his side in a rigid, military style stance. Raising his right hand, Fenrir brushed back the hood of his cloak to reveal his face to the man. There was no point in hiding his face, after all. It wasn't like anyone knew his appearance outside of the Vandenreich, let alone the position he held. "What are you?" Fenrir barked out, as though he was speaking to one of his soldats. It was delivered less like a question and more like a demand. This man was an unknown variable, and if there was one thing Fenrir hated it was being ignorant.

Datenträger Aufzug:

5Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:36 pm
As the man approached the bench and removed his hood to show his face, Tetsu was a little shocked at the abrupt militaristic command he was issued. Much more disciplined that the other spiritually gifted people he had met. "I am human, much like yourself if i am not mistaken. Beyond that i think the term you might be looking for is" Pausing for a moment to remember what he had been told he was. Abomination wasn't the word he was looking for. "A fullbringer, if i am not mistaken." Letting the man absorb his answer Tetsu took a moment to size this man up. Good spiritual pressure, much larger than any other he had met. "Are you not worried about people seeing you fly around, or even jump off buildings?

Realizing the person he was talking to was just standing their, Tetsu motioned to the open space next to him to be polite "Feel free to have a seat if you want, it isn't taken; unless you would prefer to converse in a different, public, location?" Just because he was being friendly and open didn't mean he would be being dumb and walk into a trap.

6Guest 

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:53 pm
"A fullbringer, if i'm not mistaken" A fullbringer? How... unusual. That was either a very cunning cover story, or he was some form of half hollow half human mutant. "Are you not worried about people seeing you fly around, or even jump off buildings?" Of all the things to ask the Emperor of the Vandenreich, that was his inquiry? How...unusual. "They see what they want to see. I could summon the gates of hell and they would still walk past them like it was a bad joke."

Just because he was meeting with either a neutral or hostile party was no reason for Fenrir to lose his manners. After all, if he were attacked he could most likely easily defeat this man in a single blow. Sitting as far to the man's right as he could, Fenrir rested his right hand on his right knee, and sat his left hand gently against the strap around his left leg, hooking the index finger around a single tube of Ginto. Just because he was sitting down didn't mean he wasn't ready for a fight. "I assume there was a reason you were scanning for spiritual pressure?" Fenrir asked, trying to reach a conclusion about why the man had given away his existence in the first place. Without that information, after all, he couldn't really build up a solid hypothesis on what his motivations were.

7Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm
Seeing the look in the man's eyes when he claimed to be a Fullbringer Tetsu responds to it with "Do you now believe me to be what i said, are we truly that rare?" Almost offering to show him proof of what he can do.

The gates of hell the man says? The man next to him is ether; insane, a strange sense of humor, or insanely powerful, possibly all three. Today is ether going to end with good news, or another corpse somewhere. Hopefully the former. With a nervous chuckle he replys "That could be fun to move so freely, i rarely get a chance to Soul Walk."

Smiling as his conversation partner sits down in acceptance of his offer; Tetsu rubs the ring with his fingers both for luck and for reassurance before beginning. "I was looking for you." Relising the absurdity of what he just said to a stranger he clarifying " A Quincy that is. Seeing as the so called death gods seem to have taken issue with what i am, i thought it wise to look for friends and comrades in case their closed minds turned into bared swords. There, it was out on the table for better or worse he had reveled himself.

8Guest 

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 pm
"I was looking for you. A Quincy that is. Seeing as the so called death gods seem to have taken issue with what i am, i thought it wise to look for friends and comrades in case their closed minds turned into bared swords." Fenrir couldn't help but chuckle at what he was saying. he had no idea who he was talking to! "Well, you've found A Quincy, sir. Congratulations." He had to admit, he liked this kid. Even if he didn't intend it, he was being amusing. "So, let me get this straight. You are seeking a Quincy because some Shinigami don't like you? That doesn't make much sense. Why do you think the Quincy are your salvation?"

9Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm
"Well, you've found A Quincy, sir. Congratulations" Mocking or hiding something, there is definitely something in that sentence that was meant to be heard. there is more to this man than face value would suggest, perhaps his emphasis on "a" means he was a person of influence and was being funny. At least he wouldn't have to go through to many grunts to make the connections he needed, assuming he could win this man over first. "Not because the shinigami don't like me, because a man needs allies in this world and the shinigami are not good candidates. As for Quincy being my salvation, i would say hardly; I have managed to survive so far, i would just like to know that i am apart of a greater whole and that i have comrades that can back me up. A direction if you will.

10Guest 

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 am
"Not because the Shinigami don't like me, because a man needs allies in this world and the Shinigami are not good candidates. As for Quincy being my salvation, i would say hardly; I have managed to survive so far, i would just like to know that i am apart of a greater whole and that i have comrades that can back me up. A direction if you will." Fenrir listened intently to the man's explanation. It was still confusing. He was trying to find a Quincy because he wanted allies and a purpose. It felt a little too good to be true.

"All of that is, of course, assuming you have a talent the Quincy would desire. Beyond your spiritual pressure smelling like a hollows, I've yet to see anything worth my time." Pausing, Fenrir stood, turning to face the Fullbringer from his new perspective. "Demonstrate your potential." He barked, ordering the man to rise and demonstrate his powers. He had humoured him long enough, it was time to see what he could do. If he had potential as a war asset or not.

11Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:34 am
"Demonstrate your potential." The man barked at him. Pleasant time appeared to be over, and show time starts. Rising from the bench he says one last thing before starting "I hope you are right about no one noticing the gates of hell." Looking around to find a target, a tree a go ways away looked good. Pulling at the ring's soul that he wore on a finger of his right hand he willed his blade Asha'man into existence and to show it's true glory. An instant later a large hand and a half sword with a blade made entirely of what seemed to be crystal had appeared in his hand. Already it vibrated rapidly pushing the air away from the blade ever so slightly. Speaking to any one in the area, which luckily seemed to only be Mr. drill sergeant on the bench, Tetsu warns "This is going to be loud"

Raising his sword to a ready position, the blade begins to let out a deep reverberation of sound that can barely be heard. Taking a breath and muttering "Sonic clap", Tetsu swings his sword at the distant tree, and pulled hard on the item's soul to trigger it's hidden abilities. Just as the tip of the blade pointed directly at the tree a focused shock wave of sound and Reiatsu the size of the blade launches at the tree. On contact with the base of the tree the shock wave blasts into it causing the wood to be shredded, and launched into the immediate area as tiny splinters of wood, leaving a 4 inch deep hole in the base of the tree as thick as Tetsu's blade.

Turning back to the man on the bench Tetsu addressed him again with smug confidence in his ability "Is that enough potential for you?", but has the grin stolen off his face when the sound of the tree hitting the ground causes him to flinch, the words "oops" practically written on his face.

Release|Zanjutsu:

12Guest 

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm
Fenrir watched intently as the man demonstrated his power. It wasn't that different from the Quincy powers, to be honest. But instead of using a focusing point like the Quincy cross to help pool the surrounding Reishi, he was literally manipulating the very essence of the object itself, moulding it into something new. It certainly was an unusual power, but it still felt hollow like. Perhaps it was developed when a human was tainted by hollow Reishi?

The tree shattered as he demonstrated his power. It was... unusual, to say the least. It was almost like a strange hybrid of Shinigami and Quincy powers. It was clearly compiled of Reishi and Reiryoku, yet it had hado like properties to it. It was strange to say the least. But still, it wasn't overly impressive power wise. Fenrir could have reduced that tree to dust with a single basic heilig pfeil. "Is that all you can do? Not exactly potent. You'll have to be stronger than that if you want to be considered worthy of special military potential."

13Tetsu Nara 

Tetsu Nara

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm
Looking over his shoulder see a couple of people looking at the fallen tree trying to see what happened, Tetsu cringed inwardly. He hadn't meant to make a commotion. Now this would likely end up on the news. "Is that all you can do?" Turning his attention back to the man on the bench, he replied cryptically "That is all that was needed to take down that target. Besides, it wouldn't do for me to show all my cards."

14Guest 

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm
"That is all that was needed to take down that target. Besides, it wouldn't do for me to show all my cards." hmm. Although it was phrased as though he was trying to hide his power, Fenrir suspected that was understating the issue. He probably didn't have anything more to show him. "Let me show you how it's done." breathing deep, Fenrir began to allow his Reiryoku to flood out of him, letting it's pressure drown the environment around him. The nearby spiritually unaware humans began to faint and pass out left and right, overwhelmed by the force of his Reiryoku. Granted, such a reaction was only natural when the emperor of the Quincy let his power loose. "And now that the audience is gone, let me show you true power."

Nagelring fell softly from the glove on his right hand, floating up into his palm. Fenrir grasped it firmly, forming a solid silver shortbow in his hands, which he held horizontally, a soft blue glow radiating from it's surface. Pointing it whimsically towards the nearby university, Fenrir eyeballed the water tower on it's roof. Firing a single tiny heilig pfeil without looking at it, fenrir hit it dead on, causing the metal casing of the water tower to explode into countless tiny pieces, causing a large torrent of liquid to flow from the roof down the sizes of the school. "Now, why don't you impress me. If you do, you may have a place in the Vandenreich."

15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum