Bump, ready for review.

3Kyo 

Kyo

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 am
All techs above your Shikai is Approved ^>^

Ok Mom ^>^ lets get down to business.

Shikai-

Such as an item which would make you stronger,

I dont know if this will be allowed. So I am going to have to have this wait for review from the other mods.

introducing a new element

What is it!? What is it!? I wanna know. And if you dont want to put it aloud. You may send it in to me for official review and Ill let you know.

more effects being unlocked the more in tune with the cauldron the person becomes.

All Lt. have a complete Shikai therefore you need to put what the extra effects are. If you dont want to add it and save if for later you may send them in to me via PM for review. Also you cannot app abilities that are not included in your description.

4Ashe 

Ashe

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 am

I dont know if this will be allowed. So I am going to have to have this wait for review from the other mods.
Alright

What is it!? What is it!? I wanna know. And if you dont want to put it aloud. You may send it in to me for official review and Ill let you know.

Each element is different, and is listed in each shikai ability. It is not an element as in atom, but element as in part of something.

All Lt. have a complete Shikai therefore you need to put what the extra effects are. If you dont want to add it and save if for later you may send them in to me via PM for review. Also you cannot app abilities that are not included in your description.

As I have complete Shikai, all abilities I have listed are the full extent of the shika's ability. The description speaks as if it was not fully mastered, but that's all.

5Kyo 

Kyo

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:55 am
Ok just making sure.

I am still reviewing over this and will have my comments up later.

6Guest 

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:08 am
As I have complete Shikai, all abilities I have listed are the full extent of the shika's ability. The description speaks as if it was not fully mastered, but that's all.

^ This is accurate. Worry not, my lovely. The only difference between an incomplete and complete shikai is the duration you can keep it active.

The actual power of the Shikai I don't have an issue with as long a you're aware it would have to have drawbacks for any meaty buff techniques. Also, you probably want to like, give it a spice rack on it's side with all the related spices and chemicals you need or you're going to have a sourcing problem :P

A dash of salt; I'm not going to allow any effect of that nature. Modifying training time to a permanent limitation applied to the maximum rank you can reach would be a massive pain to police.

A pinch of sugar; clarify more about this lust effect it adds. Does it make them march towards it like a brainless zombie? also, the level it takes to resist it means once you reach grandmaster defensive no one can resist it. That isn't going to fly.

A taste of pepper; That's essentially poison. Poison is banned. Loving the singed reference though. You could have it be like, a tar like acid substance that overflows and leaves a trail on the ground that damages when stepped on or something.

A peck of mundane; Approved

7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum