You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm
These techniques are being apped with the assumption that my auxiliary master slot will be in Estruendo.

Name: Bala Aluvión
Type: Offensive|Estruendo
Range: 100 metres
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: Bala Aluvión is an Advanced form of Bala, and requires that the Arrancar knows it to learn this. The Arrancar will gather a thin layer of Reiryoku around their fist. They then project this by thrusting their fists towards the target, expelling the Reiryoku as a small, bullet like sphere of energy. On impact, this can dig an inch into the target's skin, searing the wound and sending the victim flying. The maximum number of Bala Aluvión an Arrancar can fire at once is twenty.

Name: Gran Rey Cero
Cooldown: 7 posts
Description: Gran Rey Cero is an advanced form of Cero, and requires that the Arrancar knows it to learn this. The Arrancar will gather Reiryoku at either the tips of their fingers, the palm of their hand or inside their mouth. This Reiryoku will condense down, forming a tightly packed sphere of Reiryoku. The Arrancar mixes their own blood into this Reiryoku, enhancing it's destructive power. This sphere will then burst out as an immense beam of raw Reiryoku. On impact, it will easily disintegrate whatever it hits.

Name: Cero Oscuras
Cooldown: 10 posts
Description: Cero Metralleta is an Advanced form of Gran Rey Cero, and requires that the Arrancar knows it to learn this. It is known as the Black Cero, due to it's ability to blot out the sky, essentially rending the area around it dark. The Arrancar will gather Reiryoku at either the tips of their fingers, the palm of their hand or inside their mouth. This Reiryoku will condense down, forming a tightly packed sphere of Reiryoku. The Arrancar mixes their own blood into this Reiryoku, enhancing it's destructive power. Due to the force delivered in this technique, the Arrancar must charge it for a few seconds, and declare the name before firing it. When it is fired, it is released as a massive beam of Reiryoku, which will completely incinerate whatever it hits. As it hits the ground, the Reiryoku spreads outwards in an arc, temporarily blotting out the sky.

-What's left
Incomplete Segunda Etapa
1 Segunda Etapa technique

Last edited by Ernesto Araña on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Guest 

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:07 am
All Approved, but you posted this in the wrong place. I'm moving it where it should be.

3Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm
Moved the approved techniques to the technique list and put up my Primera Etapa for apping.

4Guest 

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 pm
Hi~ you might want to look over the names of your techniques - proper Spanish and all that. The first should be Alma Atrapada. That last one... I don't even know what you were trying to call it :/

5Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm
I'll give it a look over. I don't know Spanish but I'll see what I can do. I was going for life for limb on the last one, seems like I've butchered it pretty badly.

6Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm
I've changed the name of the last technique to something a bit more simple, I also edited the first one to match what you gave me. Since you didn't mention the other two is it okay to assume that they're good?

7Alexis Etrama 

Alexis Etrama

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Everything seems fine to me

Approved
1/2

8Ashe 

Ashe

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 am
Approved 2/2

9Mercutio Araña 

Mercutio Araña

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Moved the approved techs to the tech list.

10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum