Moved.

Last edited by Krieger on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 am; edited 11 times in total

2Guest 

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 am
All approved.

3Krieger 

Krieger

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 am
Added Gesicht and Volkommen with techniques for approval. As mentioned in the guidelines I am pointing out that all these techniques are free please do not deduct anything.

4Guest 

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am
Herrn Kreuz; i'm fine with 4 basic heilig pfeil where every one would be, but doubling up techniques like that is a bit excessive. Make it double, not quadruple for techniques. So if it would shoot 500 it now shoots 1000.

Richter Dornen would beed to be modified according to what I Just said. Also needs to be a longer CD. 7 posts.

Helden Amboss; the destructive power of 4 master rank techniques would be a higher rank the master. Try Grandmaster.

Rechtskräftiges Urteil Approved

Der Schutz der Unschuldigen; description needs work. he fires bolts, yet they form a grid pattern of defense around krieger. Do they circle him? Explainify.

"Vergeltung has the power to cut through everything 2 ranks under the level of its weilder's secondary. It can cut through spells as easy as it does flesh."

How that reads, if im'not mistaken, means at at Transcender secondary you'd be able to cut through master rank spells constantly no sweat. Oh hell no. cutting through amateur, novice, apprentice rank spells? Sure. I'm cool with that. But any higher and it gets a bit excessive for a passive effect

Streik vom himmel; "adding speed and strength in a straight downward movement" If it adds speed it needs a clearly specified Hirenkyaku requirement, with the requirement modifying the requirements. Type also would have to be cahnged to Offensive|Schwertkunst|Hirenkyaku. If you dont intend it to add any extra speed remove the speed line and its approved if you up the CD a post.

5Krieger 

Krieger

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 am
Edited as required.

6Guest 

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am
Herrn Kreuz Approved

Richter Dornen Approved

Helden Amboss Approved

Der Schutz der Unschuldigen Approved

Vergeltung Approved

Streik vom himmel Approved